WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN AGENCY AND A CONSULTANCY?
There are many differences between us and a traditional agency, below we have picked out our top 5 points to help you quickly understand.
- We are a collective of freelance designers, artists, developers and marketers project managed by Harriet Smith, our founder. This means we can select the best person to suit your project in terms of interests and skill sets, unlike a traditional agency who would be limited to the resources they have in house.
- We are more flexible and can work around your time zone
- We are happy to work with your internal staff and other partners and can also come on site too if needed.
- We work remotely from home, which helps keep our overheads down with no need for office space, resulting in our fee/your costs a lot less.
- We provide a specialist knowledge and expertise on digital marketing tools and techniques.
DO YOU WORK WITH BRANDS OUT SIDE THE ACTION SPORTS, FASHION AND LIFESTYLE MARKETS?
Yes! All the time, check out our Work to see all the projects that we have been involved with – not all of them are in the action sports, fashion and lifestyle sectors. We have had experience in many other industry sectors too, such as AV, Recruitment, Retail and Property.
I AM STARTING A NEW BUSINESS AND HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO START! CAN YOU HELP?
We certainly can!
WHERE IS COLLECTIVE INDUSTRIES BASED?
Collective Industries is based in Eversley near Wokingham, Berkshire about 45 minutes from London, although we regularly travel to the city and across the country to meet with our clients.
For a full address visit our contact page.
WHY PICK COLLECTIVE INDUSTRIES?
- Cheaper than working with an agency
- Expert knowledge in the field of digital marketing
- Niche experience within the Action Sports, Fashion and Lifestyle industries
- Quick turn around times
- Oh and did we mention we are very friendly too!
DO YOU PROVIDE SERVICES TO OTHER AGENCIES?
Yes – we love to work with other agencies providing them with freelance or ongoing services as and when they need us.
Sometimes this is when their workloads are getting a bit too heavy in house, or other times, it is to provide a service or skill they they don’t have, enabling them to provide a full service agency to their clients.
Check our our Digital Marketing Reseller Program here…
CAN I RESELL YOUR SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS TO EXPAND MY SHOP OFFERING?
Yes you can. Check out our reseller information here.